What's In The Greeting? Part 3
Message by: Pastor Darrell
Sunday, January 29, 2023
Scriptures: 1 Corinthians 1:1-9
- Tell me a little about the author.
- An Apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God
- Acts 9
- Galatians 1:11-24
- God chose Paul, revealed Himself to Paul, changed Paul, equipped Paul, empowered Paul and sent Paul…
- Tell me a little about the recipients.
- The church of God at Corinth and...
- Those who are sanctified
- Those who are called saints
- Those who call on the name of the Lord
- When Paul thanks God, He is acknowledging that God is the source
- Paul finishes his greeting with two important reminders.
Would you like to receive more information about how you can have a relationship with a GOD who loves you? A GOD who loved you enough to give His One and Only Son so that you might have forgiveness of sin, the power to overcome sin and eternal life with Him. If you would like to know more about Jesus, please click NEXT STEPS and we will be in touch with you soon.